Gosh, What a way..

Had to edit the previous blog since it was typed under bad conditions. =x
Man, is that the right way? Neglect my feelings and just scolding me just for a reply =.=
I can't say that's a wrong way but, I just hate it. Maybe just too many different stories but oh well, like all they say, as time passes everything will be clear, only TIME proves whether I'm doing it right or wrong...

You haven't changed a bit.. Grow up at least
All the best to you =)

As for my blog, sorry I'm lazy to update =x
During the past month, went to famine 30 and it was such a meaningful activity,
Got to say, those children are pitiful and we shouldn't waste any more food.

Do all you can and help as many person as you can...

And finally, Ba Gua team rocks wahaha! Nice to meet ya guys!

Tan U Zhing! I linked you!! -> This is to make sure you see it! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment