Report Card =O

Report card dayyy, I woke up late, forgotten to put on my alarm, mum was angry with me luckily I managed to make it on time. After dropping my sis, mum came and took my report card along with me home xD
Well the results are quite normal or weak for A1? =x Oh well, guess I'd work harder for the next semester, and I will try not to be that talkative xD
Tuition went crazy, we were all talking and playing around, what a day xD
Oh yeah, during yesterday I think scolded someone, he isn't worth mentioning at all, just a useless monitor I guess. I wouldn't have the right to scold him but who cares? Act like he's great and all and ended up everyone hates him. Such foolishness >_> I guess he will be "no medicine to cure" lol! I felt bad for a moment but I didn't really scolded him, and he's emo-ing in the class, what the hell =.= Go emo all day if he wants! Who cares??

0 comments:

Post a Comment